|Limbaj şi context. Revista internaţională de lingvistică, semiotică şi ştiinţă literară |
Speech and Context International Journal of Linguistics, Semiotics and Literary Science
- B (2017.07.18-2019.12.31)
- B (2015.01.02-2017.07.17)
- B (2014.07.21-2015.01.01)
- C (2013.06.27-2014.07.20)
Speech and Context International Journal of Linguistics, Semiotics and Literary Science publishes original articles on the following topics:
- overview of signs, speech and communication: overview of sign, overview of speech, speech aspects, overview of communication and speech act, sense and signification in communication, intention in communication, speech intelligibility;
- types of sign, speech and interactional mechanisms in communication (types of sign: icon, index, symbol);
- types of speech and interactional mechanisms in communication: speech act in everyday communication, mimic and gestures in communication, language for specific purposes, sense and signification in media communication, audio-visual language/pictorial language, language of music/language of dance, speech in institutional area, verbal language in cultural context, languages and communication within the European community;
- (literary) language and social conditioning: ideology and language identity, language influences, morals and literary speech, collective mentality and literary image, (auto)biographic writings, between individual and social, voices, texts, reprezentation);
- language, context, translation: role of context in translation, types of translation; languages and literatures teaching and studying.
We aim to bring important works to a wide international audience. The research presented must transcend the limits of case studies. Both experimental and theoretical studies are accepted.
|Articole ştiinţifice în:||Rezumate în:|