|Despre revistă |
Acces la textul integral
|Anul fondării 2020|
|Tirajul revistei 300|
|Vizibilitate internațională >|
|Caracteristica articolelor >|
|Limba de publicare >|
|Colegiul de redacţie >|
|Vizibilitatea autorilor >|
|One Health and Risk Management|
The journal publishes original, research and synthesis articles, case reports, experimental observations, studies on clinical trials and research findings regarding the medical and biological sciences.
The materials are published both in Romanian, as well as in other languages of international circulation (English, French and Russian).
Articles will follow its own structure of scientific publications and shall contain the following sections:
- foreword (introductory message, argument);
- editorial (the appeal to the authors and readers of One Health & Risk Management magazine);
- research articles (results of scientific studies conducted by well-known specialists, as well as by young researchers from the Republic of Moldova and from the international scientific community);
- synthesis article/report (scientific paper/study methodology on particular research phenomena, which includes essential data described in a series of studies, thus shifting from both particular to general and from simple to compound in order to generalize or to bring together various theories/ideas);
- case presentations and clinical laboratory stock images; book reviews and presentations (brief presentation of a scientific paper (on its appearance), containing critical comments and appraisals);
- didactic articles (used as teaching materials for ongoing medical education of academic-related staff).
The magazine pages also include the Events/Anniversaries section (articles about outstanding personalities, reviews of the most important events, information on organization/ planning scientific events, as well as commemorative articles).
The above mentioned content may vary from one edition to another, depending on the type of the submitted articles.
|Pagina web: http://journal.ohrm.bba.md/index.php|
|Adresa: 5, str. Alexandru Cosmescu, C/2 Chisinau, MD-2009, the Republic of Moldova|
|Articole ştiinţifice în:||Rezumate în:|